Marietta Daily Times, March 19, 1915
Residents of Rathbone Addition have petitioned the County Commissioners to open a fifty-foot street from the street car station at the road crossing, to the Minshall home, opposite the Children's Home, and running parallel with the street car line.
In Doan & Mann's Rathbone Heights addition a deal is pending for the sale of property upon which the prospective owner plans to erect a building for a store.
The addition may soon be the site of a new church building, a well known local minister being active in the work of agitating interest in the erection of a place of worship in the addition. Doan & Mann have agreed to donate ground for the site.
E. Patterson of Mill Creek has moved into the C. A. Whiston property in Rathbone Heights addition.